Sunday, October 4, 2009

Fourwheeling

It was a very fun day. Everyone got to drive and no one got hurt. Ronda was a natural and took to the hills and trails right away. We will be doing this more often.




Ronda's first hill luckily her brakes worked.
Kylee showing off.

Addie wanting her own (save up kido)

Brynja tiring to be a stowaway, didn't work though she was quite upset missing our trip.

5 comments:

Sally said...

oh, poor brynja, i can't believe the queen got left behind!

Tyson said...

i hopew you didn't like it too much...I still want to go now and then.

Tyson said...

Wow, I really did a horrible job at typing that last comment. Sorry to have left that grammatical error on your blog.

Leesa Marie Jones said...

Where did Brynja go? And do you have little quads? What were the girls driving??

Liz said...

Looks like fun. I love the picture of Brynja.