She looks beautiful and I wish her all the happiness in the world. She has shared our lives with us and we have always been close so I can only wish happy things for her. I love you Donna.
skip to main |
skip to sidebar
My wonderful and loving Aunt Donna was married this summer to the love of her life Mike Ullmen. It was a shock to realize that she loved more than us nieces and nephews! It is very hard to share her but we are all so happy for her to have found someone to spend her life with. This is our big family on her wedding day.
She looks beautiful and I wish her all the happiness in the world. She has shared our lives with us and we have always been close so I can only wish happy things for her. I love you Donna.



Sunday, August 30, 2009
Donna's wedding-June 2009
She looks beautiful and I wish her all the happiness in the world. She has shared our lives with us and we have always been close so I can only wish happy things for her. I love you Donna.
Blog Archive
Mugsey
Mom & Brynja
Dad & Brynja
The Christensons
The Girls


No comments:
Post a Comment