Tuesday, January 29, 2008

The Baby Has Arrived

The Time has come and our new baby has arrived. On January 24th at 8:12 Brynja Rebecca Christenson was born. She weighed in at a small 5 lbs. 7 oz. and 18.5 inches long. Ronda made it thought the C-section very well, much better than the last one with Kylee. She has recovered well and is now at home. Brynja is now working on keeping mom and dad awake all night, wanting to eat every hour and thinking it is time to play. Addison & Kylee are being great older sisters making sure they do what they can to help, when they can they love to hold and feed Bryna. We want to thank all of you for your support, love and help during the time of our new arival.


Getting Measured A Weighed
















Nice and Wrinkled














Watch Her First Video



Back With Mom All Washed Up




















Glad To Be Here

6 comments:

The Hiller Family said...

Cute! She is so small, and she looks healthy! I see a little bit of her sister in her, but I'll have to wait and see in person! Congratulations Christenson's! We love you all! The Hillers!

Tiffany said...

So dang cute! Congratulations to you guys! I'm so glad you sent the e-mail, Ronda. I knew you were due soon, but I couldn't remember the exact date. Anyway, well done! What a beautiful family. Call me when you're settled in a bit, and we'll get together.

The King's said...

How cute...We are so glad everything went well and is going well for your family.Congratulations to all of you!! Love, The Kings

Anonymous said...

We're Cousin's and i just find out NOW that you were pregnant and had a baby. Shows how close we are. He he he...Congrats Christenson's!! I did know you were prego, i was just kidding. Now i know why you didn't make it to the cabin in heber with the Johnson's. Love Ya, Erica Zaine (Horning)

Anonymous said...

Congrats ronda. glad to see u made it through. We send our love.
Jason and Jen Gensburger

Anonymous said...

She is adorable but we did not expect anything less. Congradulations.
Love Neil, Marie and Elijah